Looking For Something Out Of The Box?
You've Come To The Right Place
Cashless Canteen System
CCS, the name of our cashless payment system, enables individual users to have their transactions, account details and balances electronically recorded & stored on a single central driver which is networked to all POS terminals. Money is typically loaded onto an account by cash or cheque at the back office location or at appropriately located online revaluation units. Secure payment over the Internet & payment by credit card can also be built in. Account credits can then be spent online at POS locations such as servers and vending machines. Every detail of each transaction is recorded and backed-up for record keeping and for generating management reports.
We have an active R&D programme, which keeps us at the forefront of the technological advances and enables us to provide the best and most flexible solutions.
For example, CCS interfaces with any standard card technology for user identification at POS. To date we have worked with swipecards, proximity cards, magnetic strip cards, smartcards, photocards & barcodes.
Our system units can all operate remotely, powered by battery and communicating by radio transmission.
Students’ scheduled daily attendance times can be set for one or a group of students. These times would typically be each day’s scheduled start and finish times and can vary by day, e.g. Mon-Thurs 09:00-16:00; Fri 09:00-15:00.
CAAS supports many different weekly attendance patterns, so there is scope to cover a wide range of variations.
You can easily differentiate between students who are currently on site and those who have attended, but have since left site. Students can arrive and depart as many times as they wish in a day, with the times of all instances being recorded.
Student Attendance Calendar:
Every student has their own Attendance Calendar showing details of their attendance, absence, authorised holidays, sickness, placements and the like. This makes it incredibly easy to have a clear picture of every student’s attendance throughout the academic year.
- CAAS has a comprehensive set of reports to ensure you are kept fully informed of student attendance behaviour, such as;
- less than required percentage attendance (e.g. 80%, 85%)
- failing to attend for the required hours (e.g. 15 hrs per week)
- absent for a specified number of days (e.g. 10 consecutive)
- persistent late arrival
- daily absence
- daily absence
- The CaptureIT system can be extended to include full access control to help keep your students, staff and property safe.
- The technology uses the same student proximity ID card and can be configured in line with your college access policy.
- When a student is marked as ‘left’ they cannot gain access, even if they retain their ID card.