Looking For Something Out Of The Box?
You've Come To The Right Place
Talking about the right frameworks, Node.js offers a platform to build fast, scalable network applications easily. Node.js uses an event-driven, non-blocking I/O model that makes it lightweight and efficient. At its heart, Node.js uses ‘callback’ for all the activities that need any I/O to be done, be it fetching data from DB, or a disk or the internet. ‘Callback’ lessens the waiting time of the CPUs for some I/O operation to complete and thus can serve some other requests. The popular paradigm "You don't wait on me, I will call you" is perfect for cloud services where resources can be added and removed anytime
AWS best practices heavily promote stateless applications so that applications can take full advantage of their auto-scaling and load balancing features. Node.js, when combined with the awesome infrastructure of Simple Queue Service (SQS) and Simple Notification Service (SNS), S3, RDS and DynamoDB, provide an unfailing platform which can be fully leveraged by Node.js’s non-blocking I/O architecture.
EZ Technologies has implemented Node.js for a major Portal business in Delhi NCR
Angular js Development
It is a framework maintained by Google and due to their cleaner and intuitive code, it help build supra responsive sites. Let your users experience a smooth web performance with the use of Angular.JS. At UIPL, escalate your experience as our Angular.JS developers tweak codes brilliantly to personalize your needs.
- Flexible coding to escalate user experience.
- Dynamic and agile friendly solutions
- Developers skilled on evolving web technologies and frameworks including Single Page Application.
- Get assured quality output.
Why Business Needs Angular.JS Development
- Create apps and website more quickly and with less effort
- To have easy maintained web and apps
- Improve testability of your product
- Allows easy collaborating and establishing outstanding customer communication
- Turns your business proficient in less time
- Get real-time updates on data